Bactogang is a unique formulation containing different live microbe consortia & microbial extracts
Nitrogen- Fixing bacteria (Three Species )
- Rhizobium : The bacteria colonize plant cells within root nodules where they convert atmospheric nitrogen into ammonia and then provide organic nitrogenous compounds. Which gives better plant growth.
- Azotobacter : Binds atmospheric nitrogen, which is inaccessible to plants, and releases it in the form of ammonium ions into the soil. Which increases better availability of nitrogen to plants.
- Azospirillum : It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plants in non-symbiotic manner that can replace 50-90% of the nitrogen fertilizer required by plants & minimize.
- Phospate Solubilizing Bacteria (PSB) PSB strains are associated with the release of low molecular weight organic acids & their hydroxyl and carboxyl groups chelate the cations bound of phosphate, thereby converting it into soluble forms. Which gives better quality & yield of crop.
- Potash Solubilizing bacteria (KSB)KSB dissolves silicate minerals & releases potassium through the production of organic & inorganic acid. Which improves the plant vigor & disease resistance.
|All crops (vegetable, fruits, sugarcane,pulses, cereals)||Vegetative Growth (Up to 30-40 days)||500ml / Acre||Drenching, broadcasting with organic compost.|